K7 Twist - The Magnetic LED Ball
Size matters and looks count
The K7 is compact, highly versatile and just plain cool.
The K7 has become very popular as set and museum display lighting.
It takes up very little space and delivers a wide range of lighting options.
- The K7 is attached via a strong neodymium magnet and can be focused in any direction.
- Beam control is obtained by the use of quick change lenses and honeycombs.
- The K7 comes with a 3W LED at 2700K, 3000K or 4000K.
- With a diameter of 35mm the K7 is suitable for most setups.
- Dimmable power supply and distribution PCBs are part of the K7 product range.
- High CRI, 92 to 95
- Precise Lighting, Basically no spill light
- Color temperatures: 2700K, 3000K & 4000K
- Low consumption: only 3W
- Optics: Narrow, Medium, Wide & Ellipsodial
- High reliability: 50.000 hour lamp life
The K7 Twist kit includes…:
6 pcs – K7 Twist: 3m cable, selected LED color temperature and selected housing color
6 pcs – Narrow lens
6 pcs – Honeycomb
6 pcs – Optical mount
6 pcs – Retaining ring
6 pcs – O-ring base mount
6 pcs – Metal base mount (For angles below 45°)
- DALI Drivers
- 0-10V Drivers
- Quick Connectors
- Lenses: 24 degrees, 43 and 11 x 45 (elliptical)
- DMX Dimmers
+ PHOSPHOR MEDIAS
+ MOUNTING SOLUTIONS
+ CONTROL OPTIONS
+ Product Sheet
+ Technical SPECIFICATIONS
Typical forward current 700 ma
Typical forward voltage: 3V
Max. Forward Current: 1050 mA
Typical Forward Voltage: 3V
50’000 hour life
High CRI 95+ Typ.
DIMENSIONS: (Head only)
D: 41 mm / 1.61″
Weight: 60 g / 0.13 lbs
+ Photometric Data
+ OPTIC PDF´s
+ WHERE TO USE
- Architectural Lighting