The Area 48 Color sets yet higher standards for color accuracy due to the new BB&S SALUTTM software system.
Area 48 Color
After 5 years of research, BB&S has developed a proprietary procedure and color algorithm to ensure precise color matching.
The BB&S SALUTTMsoftware system maintains consistency in CCT points chosen when dimming, eliminating Kelvin drift.
Area 48 Color
- Range from 2500K° to 10,000°K color temperature,
- 13,000 Lumen output (compared to a 1500W tungsten soft)
- 160W Power draw
- Silent (fan-free design),
- Totally free of the color shift inherent in most panel fixtures even while dimming from 100% to zero.
Top 10 Advances of Area 48 Color:
- Wider Color Gamut: For full color with extreme accuracy, it incorporates R/G/B plus cool white and warm white LEDs (2700°K and 5600°K) that are selectively binned for quality. Allows outstanding saturated and tinted color rendition, and white light range 2500°K-10,000°K.
- Better Skintones: For superior rendition and challenge of achieving natural looking skintones, BB&S’ method of refining the color mix ensures that essential wavelengths necessary for generating a natural look are present and consistent over the white spectrum.
- Increased Accuracy: 96-98 TLCI throughout the white range
- Flicker free: Without flicker at any framerate or color shift, the Area 48 Color delivers smooth 8/16-bit DMX/RDM dimming all the way to zero.
- Quiet on the Set: Silent-operating Area 48 Color has no forced cooling, no fans - no audible noise.
- Powerful: Delivers 13,000 Lumen output (compared to a 1500W tungsten soft)
- Eliminates Color Shift: Built-in BB&S SALUTTM software system maintains consistency in CCT points chosen when dimming, eliminating Kelvin drift.
- Unique Touchscreen: On-fixture touchscreen provides local control over the ON/OFF function, Kelvin tweaking, plus/minus green, all colors and of course dimming.
- Compact: 36cm/14" wide, by 28cm/11" high, by 13cm/5" deep and weighs 10-lbs/4.6kg, including on-board power supply to ease transport and simplify mounting on stands or grids with the PSU yoke-mounted.
- Cost Effective: Area 48 Color is unsurpassed in quality and durability, yet has an affordable price and low operating cost.
BB&S Area 48 Color comes with:
- 48V power supply
- detachable barndoors
- PowerCon True One locking AC cable and
Featured accessories including:
- DoPchoice quick-release Snapbags
- An optional V-Lock/Gold Mount step up adapter will be available soon.
+ PHOSPHOR MEDIAS
+ MOUNTING SOLUTIONS
+ CONTROL OPTIONS
+ Product Sheet
+ Technical SPECIFICATIONS
Power 100-270 volts 50/60 Hz
Max power consumption 160 watts. Optional V-lock step up converter power consumption 165 watts
Premium LED arrays
Manual operation via touchpanel Or
DMX 512/ RDM
DMX 512 also allows daisy-chaining 8/16 bit dimming from 0 to 100 %
Ambient operation from
-20° to 40°C/-4° to 104° F
- 36cm/14" wide
- 28cm/11" high
- 13cm/5" deep
- weighs 4.6 kg/10 pounds including power supply
So it is well suited for stands or lightinggrids with the PSU mounted on the yoke.
+ Photometric Data
+ OPTIC PDF´s
+ WHERE TO USE
- Film Studios
- Broadcast studios
- Photo shoots
- Film and video production
- Science centres
- Fashion shows
- On location
- Display lighting